Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you Sara in the Woods for this award posted on her blog The Forest Room. Just the graphic alone makes this a neat meme to pass along! I am a tea drinker; I have an entire cabinet filled with different varieties and accessories, with more loose teas in my ginger jars.

Here are the rules of this award:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to up to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

  1. This needs to go back to Sara and The Forest Room as her blog is a wonderful discovery!
  2. Learners At Home are from my neck of the woods...
  3. ...as is Every Day Best (and a long lost college friend!)
  4. Live Life with Your Kids is another neat CMer blog.
  5. Over the summer I found Catholic Cuisine and we are actually going to incorporate it into our TORCH classes this fall. They have the lovely tea set up in the corner, too.
  6. Heart of a Mother is another lovely and inspiring blog new to me.
I could also give this to most of my long time favorites, too!

No comments: